Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Color Schemes

As promised, I decided to pick a different subtopic from the wedding forum.

The subtopic that I posted under this week was..."color schemes." Before going into this subtopic forum I pretty much assumed that it would display good digital citizenship, because it is not a controversial topic.

While looking through the community, people were discussing color choices, what went well together, what clashed, and colors are good for different seasons, why they chose their colors, etc.

I decided to share why I chose the colors I chose, and so far nobody has responded, but I am still on the lookout. Some people had really cute stories why they chose the colors they chose. For example, one couple chose yellow and purple for their wedding, because her fiance purposed at a Laker game.

I shared that I chose purple, because it is my favorite color, and when my fiance and I were dating it became "our" color overtime. We decided to use every shade of purple in our wedding, and my fiance's favorite color is silver, so we are adding in silver trimmings, and white as a complimentary color.

I will be watching the community to see if anyone responds to my post. Not all posts are responded to if a question is not directly asked. I see great examples of digital citizenship in this forum, and community members are being very nice to one another, and congratulate each other on their upcoming ceremony/wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment