As I thought, there were no responses to my last post. Mostly, because it was a comment, and not necessarily a questions or controversial topic. Since my last post, there has still been a great display of digital citizenship. People are not arguing, respond respectfully, and there is no need for any censoring of comments. Everyone seems to be sharing ideas nicely and commenting respectfully. I decided to review post responses going back a month, and there was still no negative digital citizenship being displayed.
I have decided not to post this week, and find a forum that has good discussion going on. Then next week i will post, and hopefully I can spark some debate in the community. I want to get to know the other members of the community, and see how different people respond, so I can find the right thing to say, in order to spark a response. I think that it will be interesting to see how people respond to a comment out of the ordinary. Will they ignore it, attack the comment, help fight for the "victim" being attacked, or use their good digital citizenship to disagree.
I am not sure which subtopic I will go to this week within the forum, but I will let you know next week what has happened. I'm sure something interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment